About Me

My photo
Columbus, Ohio
It's ok Pluto, im not a "planet" either...

7.28.2010

OshKosh Bigosh, what the fuck kind of name is that for a clothing line?

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies."- Fleetwood Mac

It is 6:37 am, eastern-standard time. I specified eastern-standard time in hopes that maybe someone residing in a different timezone will read this. My hopes are high, always. That is actually a lie. My hopes can get low, very low. At times they often do. Such is life. You gotta keep on keepin on. And you always do. I sit on the porch now, I inhale the last of my cigarrette. My thoughts are running low and the sun is coming up. I haven't slept. I'm a bit delirious. We all are. The birds are chirping. I think it will be a beautiful day. I'll sleep soon enough. Cars are leaving the complex where I temporarily reside. I miss my home from before. I miss it a lot. But I remind myself often that it's just a house. A home is wherever you make it. It's for the best. Perhaps I'll move south as I've planned before, perhaps I'll move farther, much farther than that. Who knows? I sure don't. Life is funny. It takes you places you think you can't deal with, yet you always manage. No one gets out alive. I know I must leave here soon. My mind is leaving me. I often day dream of being somewhere else. I'm young, and life is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment